11/21/2009

Starting Over

So.. I decided this blog to be the tour guides' blog all over the world. It is known -to the tour guides, well at least my country's guides- there are no unity between them. We are an unprotected, unknown, mostly unrecognized group of professionals. But I suppose, this blog also might be a help for not so professional travellers too.

Travelling is a dream for people who settled down but travelling as a job -I believe- not have that much of an attraction for the most. Everyone need a home to go to at the end of the day anyway. Tour guides have homes believe it or not, maybe they can't  go at the end of the day everytime. A very experienced and very admirable tour guide once told me with a slight regret in his tone that he couldn't watch his boy's grow up. But it's a way of life you know, you can't change who you are if you are who you are.

So as I said I'm inviting tour guides to share experiences. I know I'll have to look around to find them.

No comments: